Influencer and model Morgan Riddle has detailed her experience at Super Bowl LVIII, saying she was repeatedly "grabbed, groped [and] harassed" by men over the weekend in Las Vegas.

Riddle, who has more than 600,000 followers on Instagram and TikTok, revealed the saga at Allegiant Stadium on her Instagram stories.

The 26-year-old said she spent the third quarter of the Kansas City Chiefs' win in the bathroom having a panic attack after a number of encounters with men at the ground.

"I can't believe the levels of harassment we dealt with this weekend from men," she wrote of the experience of her and other female friends.

"In the last 3 days I've been grabbed, groped, harassed, cat called incessantly — basically every few minutes when we were out in public. And it was really bad at the game.

"We couldn't even enjoy the game without getting bothered by drunk, rude gross male fans. It's extremely stressful and scary."

One man, Riddle said, "used his kid as a vehicle to try to hit on us".

"His own son, a child, turned to him and said 'dad, what are you doing?'," she wrote of the boy, who she said looked about 10 years old.

"How do you think little boys become obnoxious men?" she said over video of her trying to control her breathing in a bathroom stall.

Riddle, once dubbed "the most famous woman in men's tennis" by the New York Times, became a crowd favourite at this year's Australian Open when she made good on a pledge to eat Vegemite if partner and American star Taylor Fritz reached the quarterfinals.

She said she had "never experienced something like this with tennis".

"I just hope any guy reading this understands the gravity of your words and actions. We're all just there to try and watch a football game," she wrote.

"Getting grabbed by grown men is scary."

Riddle shared one reply victim-blaming her, saying "maybe it's way you dress?", but also a number of others thanking her and showing solidarity with her plight.

On person, who said they worked in sports public relations, said they had not returned to an NFL game after being assaulted in the tunnel six years ago.

Another said they once worked for an NFL team and "dealt with this behavior every single game".

"I only did one season and vowed to never work in the league," they wrote.

Another said they "had dreams of being a sports reporter, and I lasted a year in the industry because of this" sort of behaviour.