Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry The Undertaker Says WWE Talent Should Be Happy The Rock Is Back

The Undertaker revealed his thoughts on The Rock's return to the WWE as WrestleMania 40 draws near, expressing positive sentiments about The Rock's comeback. On the latest episode of his Six Feet Under podcast, The Phenom addressed his former rival having such a pivotal role in wrestling's biggest PPV of the year.

Co-host Matthew Lyda mentioned that some WWE superstars aren't thrilled about The Rock's comeback. He's He's one of the most famous people in the world and commands lots of attention. It will be great for the financial success of the show, but what about the performers who are getting even less of that spotlight?

The Undertaker admits even he would have mixed feelings, if it was him getting pushed one more spot down the card.

“No one will say that, but it’s in the back of their head,” The Undertaker said. “It’d be in the back of my head. There’d be that side of me that said, ‘Yes, this is good for business. This is the biggest star in the world. But I’m the one that goes out and grinds every weekend of every year."

The Dead Man says this new dynamic with The Rock in the mix adds a level of realism to things on and off television. At the end of the day, it's going to make WrestleMania XL even bigger.

"That’s what makes everything so cool," Undertaker continued. "That’s what makes it real. WrestleMania’s gonna be fire. It is gonna be fire.”

The Rock set his sights on the road to WrestleMania by making an appearance on Raw: Day 1 on January 1, where he called out Roman Reigns. It seemed like he would be challenging Reigns at WrestleMania XL.

However, during the WrestleMania XL Kickoff media event in Las Vegas on February 8, it was revealed that Reigns would instead face Cody Rhodes, who asserted his right to choose the main event after winning the Royal Rumble.

Rhodes then confronted Reigns, suggesting that his family would be disappointed in him. This confrontation led to The Rock slapping Rhodes across the face, with Seth Rollins siding with Rhodes.

In a later Instagram post, The Rock addressed the confrontation, stating, “Your hero f*cked around and he found out quick what happens when you talk about our family with disrespect. Lines crossed and blurred - bring it. We don’t toe the mark for no one.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I agree, The Rock being back will be good for WWE business and a huge bonus for Mania. It should bring in a lot more fans I think.