Rhea Ripley has dominated as WWE Women's World Champion and now 'Mami' has made clear she's open to winning titles from the men.

Ripley captured the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship at WrestleMania 39, with a victory over Charlotte Flair. In June, the title was rechristened the Women's World Champion after Ripley was drafted to Raw, and Asuka (then the Raw Women's Champion) was placed on SmackDown. The Women's World Championship shares a similar design to the Men's World Heavyweight Championship held currently by Seth 'Freakin' Rollins.

In an interview with Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful, Ripley was asked about possibly challenging for championships held by men. The Australian Superstar was more than up for the challenge.

“Oh, 100%. I’m always down for a challenge. I love a good challenge. So if that opportunity were to arise, I would 110% be down.”

When it comes to her own sex, Ripley's next title match will come in her native Australia. Ripley will face Nia Jax at WWE Elimination Chamber: Perth on February 24. The WWE Women's World Champion will defend her title against the winner of the Women's Elimination Chamber match at WWE WrestleMania 40 this April.

In WWE, there have only been a few examples of women holding gold which was traditionally for male Superstars. During her career, Chyna became a two-time Intercontinental Champion, while Jaqueline captured the Cruiserweight Championship in 2004. From 1998 to 2002, four women held the Hardcore Championship (Molly Holly, Trish Stratus, Terri Runnells, and a 'ho' of the Godfather.)