Francine may have portrayed a sex-heavy character in ECW, but there was a line she wouldn't cross when she arrived in ECW.

The ECW original joined WWE in 2006 following the relaunch of the extreme promotion as a third brand. After appearing at that year's One Night Stand event Francine made a handful of appearances, mostly in bikini contests or similar segments. Her in-ring debut would be in an 'Extreme Catfight' during the September 26, 2006, edition of ECW on Sci-Fi. She was released from WWE the following month.

Francine's time with WWE was underwhelming, but the former ECW 'vixen' wasn't going to degrade herself to get ahead in the company. During a recent edition of her Eyes Up Here podcast, Francine recalled a member of management encouraging her to use oil on her body to get the attention of Vince McMahon.

“I mean when I worked there were stories floating around. And again, when I worked there I was told by somebody higher up that if you want to be seen, go get a bottle of oil… rubbing oil all over my boobs and knocking on Vince’s door and going in there and leaning on his desk and trying to get noticed. That’s what I was told to do. And, I said absolutely not. I’m not doing that.”

There has been renewed interest in McMahon's relationship with women in WWE due to the lawsuit filed against him by Janel Grant. McMahon resigned from TKO and WWE last month after it was alleged that he had been sexually abusive to Miss Grant and trafficked her to other men in WWE.

McMahon has denied the allegations against him and, via a spokesperson, has claimed the lawsuit is rife with "obscene made-up instances that never occurred."