WWE has seen some notable departures already this year, but it's the action outside their roster that has really gained attention. Now, Jennifer Pepperman, a Senior Writer and Producer for WWE, has decided to leave the company.

PW Insider verified the news of Pepperman's exit. It was further clarified that she departed by her own choice, rather than being released by WWE. Pepperman's departure marks the conclusion of her tenure with the organization.

Upon hearing about the news of Pepperman's exit, WWE producer Adam Pearce posted on Twitter/X to express how much she meant to the company. Her contributions were immense throughout the organization.

"Shout out to @JenPepperman . I have always appreciated your creativity, passion, and the countless time you’ve given to help me and others backstage over the years. I’ll miss your energy, but I know you’ll be great wherever you may roam. My gratitude forever!!!"

I was told that Pepperman's departure from WWE was "totally unexpected" to those on the creative team and for everyone else backstage as well. That being said, there is a belief and rumor going around that she already has a job lined up elsewhere.

Pepperman joined WWE in April 2017, bringing extensive experience from television production. Prior to her tenure with WWE, she worked as a Producer and Director for several acclaimed soap operas, including shows like One Life To Live and As the World Turns.

Jennifer Pepperman will no doubt find something else to do in the entertainment world. She was also the Director of Season 3 of After Forever on Amazon Prime, and that project is still ongoing.