WWE has a lot of things going on, and The Rock's return for the road to WrestleMania certainly stirred the pot. The rumor mill is churning in overtime as well, and that leads us to one story that needs to be squashed.

Several fans are talking about a rumor regarding Triple H and The Rock filming a promo hinting at a match against each other at WrestleMania 40. However, there is no truth to the notion that such a promo was filmed, let alone that the match will take place.

It was reported on February 10th that there is no chance that match will happen. Triple H's cardiac issues forced him into retirement. Also, as COO of WWE, he has a lot on his plate and couldn't possibly wrestle.

PW Insider confirmed the report, and they also wrote a little about where this entire rumor might have started. Aside from Triple H throwing some obvious Rock references toward The Great One on SmackDown, it is evident that the match isn't happening.

"There is absolutely zero truth to the idea that was even filmed, much less that it's going to happen. I'm not sure where that started but it seemed as if the alleged verbiage was actually from a faceoff the two had nearly a decade ago for a tease of a bout that never actually happened. There's not a lot that I would say can never happen in WWE, but Paul Levesque returning for a main event level match after his heart issues - that one I absolutely do not see, especially if people are assuming it based on such a silly report."

You never know what can happen in WWE, but Triple H is not coming back for another match. The Rock has a WrestleMania match in mind now, and it is only a matter of time before fans find out that he will team with Roman Reigns to take on Seth Rollins and Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania 40.