Former WWE Superstar Mandy Rose won't have to worry about paying the bills for some time thanks to just one fan who paid for her FanTime account.

Rose was released from WWE in December 2022, a day after she lost the NXT Women's Champion to Roxanne Perez. Rose's sudden release came after WWE officials learned of the explicit content shared on her website. Rose has stated that she was never given any warning to take her website down prior to her contract being terminated.

Rose's website has certainly granted the former NXT Superstar financial security. Within a month of her WWE departure, it was reported that the website had earned $1 million. Rose opened an OnlyFans account in September of last year.

Speaking on the 'Power Alphas' podcast hosted by her fiancé Tino Sabbatelli, Rose recalled one fan who was willing to pay big money to see her exclusive content.

"I've had one person, I won't say any names. One person, and this is on FanTime, spent $55,000 on me. One person. $55,000. So I'm like 'Wow, what does he do for a living that he's able to spend this kind of money on one person?' $55,000. And it wasn't even [over a long period.] It was definitely over a little time period. But it was definitely, yeah. Wild. So thank you! It is kind of crazy."

Sabbatelli was also pleased to hear about his future wife's boon, simply telling the fan who spent $50,000 "Thank you."