Josh Alexander aims to be the face of TNA wrestling moving forward.

Alexander has inked a new deal with the promotion, as first reported by Justin Barrasso of SI. The the exact terms of the contract were not disclosed, but Alexander confirmed his motivation for sticking with TNA:

“With the rebranding and the return of those iconic letters, TNA, those letters that inspired me to get in the ring in the first place and chase this wild dream of being a wrestler, I’ve dreamt of that moment, being there at Hard To Kill, hearing those letters.” said Alexander.

The Walking Weapon has accomplished a lot over the past few years, but still he's still looking to accomplish a few more bucket list items. He's doing it for the younger version of himself who never dreamed all of this is possible, as well as his his son.

“I got a lot of work to do this year. I have to find some success because I think more so than myself, the 15-year-old kid who was sitting on the couch never dreamt this was possible wouldn’t believe that I could be TNA World Champion or TNA X-Division Champion, things that are still on my bucket list, but, I know my son wants me to bring home some gold.”

New TNA President Anthony Cicione called Alexander one of the most popular wrestlers in TNA history and he's thrilled to have him on board as the brand embarks on the coming year.

Josh Alexander is set to compete this weekend at TNA No Surrender as he faces former Vaudevillain Simon Gotch in singles action.

He's well on his way to being an all-time great for TNA, as he's spent his whole mainstream career with the promotion. He'll even be one of the figures featured in the first line of toys from PowerTown Wrestling.