Multiple WWE higher-ups allegedly pressured male talent to perform sexual acts with other men, according to ex-Superstar Paul Roma.

McMahon re-signed from TKO and WWE last month, following a lawsuit filed by ex-employee Janel Grant. Miss Grant claims that McMahon was sexually abusive to her and that he trafficked her to others in the company, including a former UFC Heavyweight Champion.

With the Grant lawsuit, McMahon's practices with WWE Superstars have been under severe scrutiny over the past month. Speaking on News Nation, Paul Roma said you would hear talk of McMahon being inappropriate on a regular basis.

"Yes. It was pretty regular. You heard it on a regular basis for the most part. Then you wouldn't hear it for a while. Then it would come full circle. But it wasn't so much Vince, as it was people that he had surrounding him. You're talking about an industry where you have young, good-looking well-built men in the ring. Half naked, three-quarters naked actually. So yeah it left a door open.

"He had a lot of people around him. Vice Presidents and bookers that were very much into that. And they put you in a really bad situation. Especially once you started making some money. You kind of get comfortable with that. Then you find out that your job's on the line. Do it or get fired. And I witnessed quite a few walk away. The money wasn't worth it."

When asked to clarify what the male talents were asked to do that led to some walking away, Roma said that he saw talent being pressured to perform sexual acts.

"They were asked to do things, sexual things, with other men, that they did not want to do. My former partner being one of them. I was actually in a cab ride in Washington, and we were coming back. The gentleman next to me kept saying it's not worth it. It's not worth the Benjamins... The next day we were filming for our second TV taping and he was gone. He jumped on a flight and went back home and never showed up again to wrestle."

Roma was asked if the person in the cab ride with him was coerced by a member of management and said there would be no one else in the company who'd do such a thing.

"Let's leave it this way. That's all it could be. If somebody is going to give you money, it has to be that. There is nothing else. It's not going to be one of the boys that you're wrestling with. They're not going to offer you money.

"Even my former partner. They offered him money, drugs. 'Just lay on your back you don' have to do a thing.' And he came running right to me when I came to TV and I said 'Dude. What are you going to do?' He told me 'I've already spoke to Arnold.' And I say 'Well why would you do that? You just killed our team. What do you think he's going to do? He's going to go to the people who propositioned you.'"

When the host Ashleigh Banfield spoke about a prior interview with Mario Mancini, she reiterated a claim that there is at least once incident from years ago that are worse than any allegations in the Grant lawsuit. Roma said he was aware of the claim but did not feel it was his role to speak publicly on that specific situation. Roma added that the alleged victim may have their reasons for not coming forward.

"We're surprised no-one has come forward but on the flip side, I think that they're of an age now. They may be married and have kids and they don't want to open Pandora's box. And I don't blame them. And I said that to Mario. Can you blame them?"