It was reported that Bruce Prichard had surgery earlier this month for his triceps. Conrad Thompson, who co-hosts Bruce Prichard's podcast Something to Wrestle With, revealed that Prichard was scheduled for surgery on February 1. Now, in the latest update, he's back after the surgery.

According to PWInsider, Prichard was backstage at Raw on February 19 in Anaheim, CA. Mike Johnson reported that he believes this could be Prichard’s comeback after the triceps surgery.

Prichard has undergone surgery before. He has had a couple of shoulder surgeries in the past, and this is actually the fourth time he has needed it done in the last five years.

Prichard’s role backstage at WWE is the executive director of Raw and SmackDown, which is a significant position in the company.

Prichard also made recent headlines for not commenting on the Vince McMahon situation.

Following the allegations against McMahon, Ronda Rousey stated that as long as Prichard remains with WWE, Vince McMahon's influence will always be evident:

“Bruce Prichard is basically Vince’s avatar, if he’s still around Vince still has a hand in the business. Vince was still running things through Bruce when he was “gone” before.”

On the Something to Wrestle With podcast, Prichard was asked about the lawsuit against McMahon and WWE. Prichard stated that he won’t comment on the matter because he is "not at liberty" to discuss the "legal matters of the company whatsoever."

“There can’t be a response from the legal standpoint. You can ask until you’re blue in the face, and that’s going to be your answer. I’m not involved, I’m not being sued, I’m not being accused of anything. It’s a legal matter.”

He also added that no matter what, there will be some who believe the claims, and some who don’t. However, talent in the company who did comment on the matter include Cody Rhodes, who described the situation as a "dark cloud," and Seth Rollins, who expressed hope that everyone involved in the situation received the deserved consequences.