Zelina Vega has revealed her goal to become a champion in WWE and will go the extra mile to achieve that.

Over the years, Zelina Vega's role in WWE has evolved. From serving as a manager to becoming an active in-ring performer, her career has seen a major shift. She has also become a part of LWO and one of the biggest moments in her career took place last year when she faced Rhea Ripley at Backlash in Puerto Rico where she received a grand ovation from the fans.

Zelina Vega has also showcased impressive performances in the recent past and earned support from the fans. However, her momentum was lost at the end of last year and has been striving ever since.

On last week's SmackDown, Zelina Vega competed qualifying match for the Women's Elimination Chamber match against Tiffany Stratton in a losing effort.

On last night's Raw, Vega yet again had the chance to qualify as she competed in the Last Chance Battle Royal. However, her arch-rival Elektra Lopez eliminated her and Raquel Rodriguez eventually emerged victorious by last eliminating Chelsea Green.

In a WWE Raw Exclusive, Zelina Vega shared her thoughts on her loss but said that she won't back down and contend for the title. She said:

“I don’t think anybody could imagine…not many people know what it’s like to be just having the title within your grasp, and I’ve been chasing this since Backlash, okay, and now Rhea gets to go along to Australia and have exactly what I had in Puerto Rico. She gets to just have that love and be the champion, and it’s great, except now I’m here getting left behind because now I’m trying to get my hands on Zelina Vega-lite, Zelina Vega 2.0. Again, this is bigger than Elektra. I don’t care about Elektra. This is all Santos’ fault. Realistically, what did he do? He’s trying to find somebody to equalize me because I wouldn’t feed bus delusions? Is that really what this comes down to? I’m done with playing second-best or being in people’s shadows. I’m done with that. They get to go on to Elimination Chamber and go to WrestleMania, and have these amazing moments, and I’m stuck behind."

She added:

"I’m not gonna let that happen anymore. When I tell you that something in me recently has broken, I’m not saying that to scare anybody. I’m not saying it as a threat. I’m telling you, this is what’s going to happen, and it is a warning to anybody that gets in my way. Whoever walks out of WrestleMania the champion, that is who I’m setting my sights on, and that is exactly who I’m gunning for, to take that title. I don’t care if I’m on Raw or SmackDown. I will make sure that at some point, I am standing there as champion. I don’t care how I have to do it. But first thing’s first, I’m going to find Elektra. I don’t care if I have to rip this arena apart to find her."