Feeling a Harlem Hangover due to Booker T's NXT absence? Fear not, sucka, the two-time, two-time, two-time WWE Hall Of Famer says he'll be back behind the commentator's table.

Booker T revealed back on February 4 that he'd be undergoing an undisclosed medical procedure that would keep him off television for a few weeks.

"I will not be at #NXTVengenceDay tonight and I’ll be off TV the next couple weeks due to a medical procedure I had to have. But - I’m all good and I’ll be back in action on NXT in no time! Thank you all for your support, couldn’t do it with out the people. Shucky Ducky!"

Speaking on the latest Hall Of Fame podcast, Booker said he's likely only seven days away from being back by the side of Vic Joseph.

“I’m back in the gym. I’m feeling good. I’m one week out, and I’ll be back at the table, doing my thing, doing it like it’s supposed to be done, making all them suckas bow down, making them pay, making them say, ‘Daddy, I don’t want none.’ I can’t wait, man."

While Booker was away, Byron Saxton sat in his steed as he and Joseph both got to witness Bron Breakker and Baron Corbin becoming the new NXT Tag Team Champions against The D'Angelo Family last week.

Booker in the past has giving big credit to Vic Joseph as being a stellar play-by-play man, even making a play for Joseph to get called up to the main roster in a commentary role.