On February 24, WWE will head to the land down under to host the 2024 Elimination Chamber premium live event from the Optus Stadium in Perth, Australia.

As usual, the Elimination Chamber marks a key stop on the Road to WrestleMania, as a trio of upcoming matches have WrestleMania 40 implications. This PLE also marks WWE's first Australia-based event since Super Show-Down in October 2018, making this show all the more exhilarating for Australian WWE fans. As of February 15, WWE's 2024 Elimination Chamber had distributed over 45,000 of the 49,000 tickets currently up for the event.

One of the marquee matches will see Logan Paul, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton, LA Knight, Drew McIntyre, and Bobby Lashley compete inside the Men's Elimination Chamber. The winner of this grueling contest will then move on to challenge Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 40. Despite the danger that lies ahead, Kevin Owens is ready to give it his all, and ready to step onto a stage that seems to parallel that of WrestleMania.

“This may very well be the biggest Chamber event – the biggest Chamber match we’ve ever had as well," Owens said in a WWE SmackDown digital exclusive. 'It’s in Perth, it’s going to be in front of thousands and thousands and thousands of people that have been waiting for a PLE in their city, in their country, on their continent for a very long time. It really does not get much bigger than this."

"WrestleMania is huge, but Elimination Chamber is going to give WrestleMania a run for its money as far as the sheer magnitude of the event and what it means to everybody. Chamber, bring it on. As risky as it is, as dangerous as it is, I’m all in. I’m going to give everything I have. I’m going to leave it all in Perth.”

The 2024 Elimination Chamber will broadcast this Saturday, with the main show beginning at 5:00 AM EST. The current lineup is as follows:

• Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships: The Judgment Day (Finn Bálor and Damian Priest) (c) vs. Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate
  • Elimination Chamber match (winner earns shot at Women's World Championship at WrestleMania 40): Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair vs. Liv Morgan vs. Tiffany Stratton vs. Naomi vs. TBD
  • WWE Women's World Championship: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Nia Jax
  • Elimination Chamber (winner earns shot at World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 40: Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton vs. Bobby Lashley vs. LA Knight vs. Kevin Owens vs. Logan Paul
  • The Grayson Waller Effect: Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins as special guests