The allegations against Vince McMahon in Janel Grant's blockbuster lawsuit sent shockwaves in the pro wrestling business that were so massive that mainstream news outlets picked up on the story. Plenty of people have commented on the matter, and now Randy Orton is speaking out as well.

Orton took a very long break from WWE as he had back fusion surgery. By the time he returned at November 2023's Survivor Series event, things were very different.

Not only was Matt Riddle, his former partner, released from the company, but TKO was also overseeing the operation. The accusations against Vince McMahon were shocking, and Orton saw the news along with everyone else. It was also incredibly troubling news to read.

While speaking to SI, Randy Orton admitted that he wouldn't be where he is today without Vince, but those allegations were heartbreaking to read.

“I’ve got to say this–I wouldn’t be where I am without Vince McMahon taking a chance on me a handful of times. I would not be where I am today without Vince McMahon. But, f*ck, I’m reading this sh*t. What you’ve seen and read, I’ve seen and read. As far as commenting on that, it f*cking hurts my heart. It hurts my heart.”

Orton also commented on the new era of WWE, as he said that so much has happened, especially in the months that he was out of action with a back fusion surgery. In that time, WWE saw new ownership and Vince McMahon left, came back, and now he has departed once again.

“So much happened while I was out. When I left, the old guard was still doing its thing. Vince was still around. TV’s were getting rewritten over and over again. The writers were being held up until all hours in the morning. And all that changed.”

“I am excited to work for WWE. Nick Khan is amazing. Triple H being in charge of creative is amazing. I’ve had a relationship with him for over 20 years. I went to his wedding back in ‘03. We’ve been at odds before when I was a f*cked up when I was young, and I won him back. He’s seen me go from an adolescent assh*le prick who didn’t know what I was doing–I was an insecure punk, that’s what I was. I’m the oldest sibling in my family, but he’s like an older brother to me in many ways. He’s always been there and had the best of advice.”

Randy Orton is still going strong, as he hits another road to WrestleMania. Only time will tell what kind of match The Viper has on the card, but he will certainly give his all on the show of shows this year.

Vince McMahon is gone from WWE, and the company is carrying on without him. Efforts are being made to erase as much of The Chairman from company history, and it's anyone's guess if that will ever change.

Bill Simmons' upcoming six-part docuseries about Vince McMahon will also likely become a breakout success on Netflix. Vince's story is a troubling tale of success and cutthroat business. The docuseries promised to pull no punches, and it will be interesting to see how this helps WWE RAW's upcoming Netflix deal.