'The Scottish Warrior' faces backlash ahead of his important match at WWE Elimination Chamber on February 24. For months, Drew McIntyre has taken the standpoint that he hates the Bloodline(Roman Reigns, Jimmy Uso & Solo Sikoa) in his storyline.

He has spoken openly about how they have cost him opportunities and will never forgive them. However, on the February 19 episode of Monday Night Raw, fans pointed out that McIntyre seemed fine when Uso and Sikoa helped him defeat Cody Rhodes. 'The American Nightmare' was on the verge of landing the Cross Rhodes on McIntyre until Sikoa hit Rhodes with the Samoan Spike. Uso also made sure to distract the referee so that the official wouldn't notice

The illegal assault allowed 'The Scottish Warrior' to get the win over Rhodes and build momentum towards the WWE Elimination Chamber this weekend. McIntyre will enter the Men's Elimination Chamber match, with a win earning him a title match against Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WWE WrestleMania 40 in April.

WWE Commentator Michael Cole and fans have called out McIntyre for taking the Bloodline's help and called him a hypocrite. Ahead of the upcoming premium live event, the former WWE Champion has decided on TikTok to give his response to the criticism.

WWE shared McIntyre's response on Twitter. In the video, the WWE superstar shared that he arrived in Perth, Australia, for WWE Elimination Chamber quickly after the February 19 episode. He also called out Cole and Pat McAfee in character for their comments on the show.

"...I'm not a hypocrite. Don't be pushing a false narrative to the masses when you have such power to influence. Come to the source and understand the big picture," said McIntyre.

Although it seems clear that McIntyre was fine accepting Uso and Sikoa's interference in his match, he decided to give his perspective. The former WWE Champion also sent a warning to Sikoa that he would attack him when the time was right.

"...Watch Monday back. Look in my eyes. What do you see? You clearly see I wanted to attack Solo, and when the time is right, I will, but I've grown as a person, a competitor, a leader. I can't be selfish. I have to do what is right for the fans and the future of the world title," said McIntyre.

He explained that defeating Rhodes on the February 19 episode was important and a confidence boost heading into WWE Elimination Chamber. It was 'The American Nightmares' second loss since his return to WWE in 2022.

The February 19 episode of Monday Night Raw gave McIntyre a small character change, showing that he will do what is necessary to become a champion, including working with the Bloodline.