Rhea Ripley is the headlining star of the Elimination Chamber 2024. From being the cover star for the event poster to being the face of the official hashtag for the show, she is in front and center of all the promotion for the PLE in Australia. According to the Women's World Champion herself, the event from Perth is like her own WrestleMania.

This journey to the top of the wrestling world has not been an easy one for the female star, however. Ripley's struggles to find her grove in the company have been well-documented. Though the Judgement Day Star had to go through many hardships even before that and she had to face haters at every stage even before joining the company.

Rhea Ripley detailed some of these struggles during her recent appearance on The Bump. When asked the message she has for her haters before the Elimination Chamber PPV, The Mami recalled how there were many people in her life who tried to discourage her wrestling aspirations. She questioned where are they now:

"Yeah those people that doubted me through the whole thing like I've had school teachers that laughed in my face when I wanted to do projects on WWE and wrestling in general. I had people judge me for wanting to try out for Riot City wrestling, which is the independent scene that I wrestled for in Australia. Then even just having the plan that I did to try and dedicate my craft and make it to WWE.

I had people all the time, like saying, 'You should find a real job. You should study. You should do something else.' Like 'You're never gonna make it. It's never gonna happen. It's a silly dream. You have to be more realistic about your life.' And the one thing I have to say to that is 'Where are you guys?' I'm here living my dream. I worked hard for this dream and they're miserable in their little crappy lives. So yeah, sue me."

The Women's Champion will be defending her title against Nia Jax in a singles match at Elimination Chamber 2024 from the Optus Stadium in Perth Australia. There will also be a Women's Chamber match to determine Rhea Ripley's opponent for WrestleMania 40.