WWE fans are waiting in anticipation for Jade Cargill's next match for the company. She made her in-ring debut in the Women's Royal Rumble Match on January 27, where she impressed many with her performance. Although she didn't win, it had fans buzzing about her future in the company. However, WWE is taking it slow in showcasing her more in-ring.

Since the WWE Royal Rumble, the newly signed WWE superstar has appeared on WWE Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown. Cargill's current storyline is that she is trying to decide what brand she wants to sign with.

On the February 16 episode of WWE Friday Night Smackdown, Cagill seemingly hinted at not wanting to sign with the brand and looked annoyed by the lack of attention.

Although the company features her on TV, Booker T has spoken openly about wanting to see her in the ring soon. On his podcast Hall of Fame, the WWE legend was asked by a fan what brand he believes Cargill will sign with and if she could have her singles debut at WWE WrestleMania 40 in April.

Booker T responded that he wanted to see her in the ring more and wouldn't mind WWE using her like All Elite Wrestling did.

"...I don't care if they did the same thing they did with her over in AEW. Just put her in there and beat up some people. You know what I mean? Squash a few girls," said Booker T.

While Cargill's in-ring career has been put on hold, Booker T acknowledges that she is actively training at the WWE Performance Center. Cargill showed the results of her work in the Women's Royal Rumble Match and believes the company knows what they have with her.

"I'm sure she is down in the PC training on a regular basis, and that might be even better for her. You know, you never know. Just because the last time we saw Jade Cargill, she looked pretty damn good in the ring," said Booker T. He explained, "She did not look like she was out of place at all, and I think that comes from just that little bit of training. Trying to learn that intricate detail, as far as why you are in the ring."

Regarding her making her singles debut at WWE WrestleMania 40, Booker T thinks it could help with her appeal.

"...It may not be a bad thing her having a match at Mania, then going out there and shocking the world man! Letting the people see what Jade Cargill is all about. I'm not opposed to that," said the WWE Hall of Famer.

A featured singles match at WWE WrestleMania 40 could be a great way to showcase Cargill's skills on a big stage. However, the company is trying to ensure she is prepared to be a regular roster member. Booker T and fans will have to wait and see what the company has in store for her.