Quote Originally Posted by Kemo View Post

This only got an above 5 rating from me because of the performance of Rhea Ripley. I was disappointed with the outcomes of the Chamber matches. I think Tiffany Stratton did an amazing job. The others did the same shit as always. I'm tired of Becky. I've seen what she's got, and it's old now. Liv is not main event material. I just grew bored of the women's match quickly.

Men's Chamber match was okay. I would have rather seen Orton go over and face Rollins at Mania. That would have been a hellava match! I'm sure they're giving it to Drew to get him to sign a contract. I say fuck it, and let him go elsewhere. WWE has enough main event talent without him. Hell, even putting LA Knight vs Seth would have been a barn burner!

I missed the Rhea/Nia match because I needed to get to sleep for work that night, so I watched it last night during my shift and I was blown away (again) with Ripley. She's a fucking superstar and I don't see any woman in professional wrestling better than her right now. She's miles above Tony's girls.
Yeah, the Womens championship match was great. Liv Morgan always comes second but never wins. I really hope they are not going to have a Orton and Logan feud now, although I would not mind Orton winning the title off him .. I hope Orton was selling his back injury also. I guess they had to have Logan in the match to have one high flyer lol.

I love the way they blacked out the screen with Dom because the Australian crowd in the front row were all giving him the finger. lol