While much of his bookings have been committed to New Japan Pro-Wrestling in recent years, Minoru Suzuki, who remains a freelancer, has exercised his option to extend his reach elsewhere as well. Within the last two months, Suzuki has found himself competing for the likes of AJPW, RevPro, and All Elite Wrestling.

Earlier today, the veteran performer issued a statement about his future in professional wrestling, noting his desire to expand his travels even further. As such, Suzuki said he is giving back the "Strong Style" name back to NJPW, as he and his fellow stablemate El Desperado are no longer in need of it.

"I'm giving back to New Japan the name Strong Style that I borrowed a year ago," Suzuki wrote.

"Me and Despe don't need it anymore. I've made new friends, had a lot of fun, and a lot of things happened... I've been to New Japan Pro Wrestling for quite some time, but my professional wrestling life is still in the middle of a journey. In order to become even stronger... on a journey of freedom... let's set sail."

Strong Style, of course, served as the faction name for the trio of Suzuki, El Desperado, and Ren Narita in NJPW.

Earlier this week, Tokyo Joshi Pro-Wrestling revealed that Minoru Suzuki will be making his promotional debut at their upcoming Grand Princess event on March 31. There, Suzuki will take on the "Fired Idol" Maki Itoh in a first-time singles matchup.

Last month, Suzuki made a notable appearance in AEW as he wrestled fellow veteran Adam Copeland in the main event of AEW Dynamite.