WWE fans were taken by surprise when superstar Bronson Reed failed to qualify for the Men's Elimination Chamber match on February 24. The Australian native expressed interest in competing at the premium live event but missed the opportunity. During WWE Elimination Chamber, Reed shared that WWE was initially planned to be on the show.

On Twitter, Reed revealed his original involvement at WWE Elimination Chamber and why he's thankful he wasn't on the show.

"...Originally, I was set to be at #WWEChamber. It would have been an incredible moment. Unfortunately, plans changed," wrote Reed. He added, "But everything happens for a reason. My wife and I have had our baby early, I was supposed to miss the PLE to make sure I'm here for my family. Thank you for all your support. To all my friends and family who have reached out. To @TripleH for guiding me."

It's worth noting that Reed didn't exactly share why plans changed for him not to be competing at the PLE. However, it has allowed him to be around for the birth of his child.

Triple H (and many others) congratulated Big Bronson Reed on the blessing of becoming a parent.

Reed lost his opportunity in a match to Bobby Lashley to qualify for the Men's Elimination Chamber match on the February 12 episode of Monday Night Raw. It's unclear if WWE may have had another featured match that Reed could've been involved in at the event. However, he isn't involved in a storyline or a feud, so it seems unlikely.

Although Reed has missed out on competing at the PLE in Perth, Australia, he could still be in the picture for a match at WWE WrestleMania 40 in April. The two-night event allows for more opportunities for superstars to be on the card.

WWE also has the annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal, which he could be involved with. However, the match has occurred the day before WWE WrestleMania in recent years, so it's unclear if that will happen again this year.

Despite his current situation, Reed still has a bright career in WWE. Fans may be disappointed that he wasn't on the WWE Elimination Chamber card. However, thankfully, he was around to be with his wife and newborn child.