WWE NXT Tag Team Champion Baron Corbin is ready to improve after clinching a silver medal in a Jiu-Jitsu World League tournament.

Taking to Instagram, the Lone Wolf shared a photo of himself as well as the Bronze and Gold medalists on their respective podiums. Corbin admitted it wasn't the result he wanted but is ready to learn from his mistakes.

"Obviously not the result I wanted last night! Lost 2-0 on points in the finals. @the305mvp put it in perspective and said “You win or you learn. What did you learn?” I defn learned a few things and will get back in the Lab and work! The work is never done! @rudos_bjj already has a plan.

We all stumble and it should push us to get better. I’m taking home another gold in the next tournament. I hope the guy who beat me is there so I can get it back. Let’s go!

#bjj #silversucks #oss #fujibjj"

Corbin has been a part of the WWE roster since 2014. In addition to his current reign as an NXT Tag Team Champion with Joe Gacy, he is a former United States Champion. Corbin has also captured the King of the Ring crown and Money in the Bank briefcase but failed in his cash-in attempt.

Baron Corbin's fighting skills were long established before he stepped foot in a WWE ring. He is a two-time Golden Gloves regional amateur boxing champion. In 2008, he competed in the Golden Gloves National Tournament of Champions in the super heavyweight division and made it to the quarter-finals.

More recently, Corbin captured gold at a different Jiu-Jitsu World League contest as a representative of the Rodos BJJ fighting gym. Alumni of Rudos BJJ include Matt Riddle, Shayna Baszler, and reigning WWE Women's Champion IYO SKY.