Drew McIntyre appears to have regained the momentum he lost during his WWE championship reign. After winning the 2024 Men's Elimination Chamber match, the Scottish Warrior has a World Heavyweight Championship match waiting for him at the showcase of the immortals. He was also banged up a bit in the process, but it was all worth it.

Drew McIntyre has been through a lot on the road to WrestleMania. It appears that he may have also ruptured his eardrum in the process.

This win has secured him a World Heavyweight title shot against Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 40. Speaking with Byron Saxton on WWE's The Bump after the match, Drew McIntyre expressed that every hardship endured in the chamber was worthwhile. He is now focused on concluding his journey for all those who believed in him at The Show of Shows.

“I can barely hear the words after getting hit in the ear so hard. It’s fine. I said I would do whatever it takes, not just for me but for everybody else. And every superplex, every dive off the cage, every power bomb in the back of my neck was worth it. I said I’d go through any obstacle. Push Cody to finish his story, that’s what the fans wanted. Push Seth to stop being selfish. Some people are like, it’s just so you can get Seth at WrestleMania."

"Yeah, I just had to beat AJ Styles and I just had to put myself through hell while jet lagged, while this eardrum appears to be burst. Worth it. I did it for each and every one of you. We’re so close, so close. WrestleMania, we finish our own story and I finally get my moment.”

The Scottish Warrior ascended to the main event scene in 2020, capturing the World title from Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 36. Unfortunately, the global pandemic prevented an audience from witnessing McIntyre's triumph.

However, since the start of 2024, McIntyre's popularity has surged once again, with fans firmly supporting his dominant performances. The Elimination Chamber match at WWE's PLE in Perth, Australia was just what he wanted to maintain that momentum.

The Scottish Warrior will take on Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 40. That match may be a massive notch in his belt, but it could also be a huge highlight near the end of his road with WWE.

Drew McIntyre's WWE contract is up soon, and while he has not re-signed yet, the thought is that he has far too much momentum at this point to leave.