Janel Grant's blockbuster lawsuit caused Vince McMahon to resign from the company he helped build. Now, McMahon's memory is being erased in many ways as the world takes a step back to see the man that he tried to hide for years. Some members of the locker room are now speaking out to express their shock at the whole situation.

The allegations against Vince McMahon sparked reactions from all over. The pro wrestling bubble was busted wide-open, as main stream outlets also picked up the story.

Vince McMahon was responsible for booking Kevin Owens as Universal Champion, his WrestleMania main event match against "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, and so much more. He may owe McMahon a lot for giving him those opportunities, but it doesn't change the heinous allegations of sex trafficking, assault, and abuse that Janel Granted included in her lawsuit.

While speaking to Alex McCarthy of Daily Mail, Owens spoke out against the allegations.

"Everything that has come out is awful. Just terrible. There's really no words to describe how sad this makes me feel. If the people spoke out went through what they went through, that's terrible. It's shameful and it can't ever happen again. That's what it comes down to."

Randy Orton also spoke out against Vince McMahon, and he said the allegations against McMahon were heartbreaking. The Apex Predator also admitted that he owes his entire career to Mr. McMahon.

John Cena also spoke out about this situation, but he also stated that he still loves McMahon. They went through a lot over the years, and Cena was as frank as he could while speaking on the Howard Stern Show.

"I've openly said, I love the guy, I have a great relationship with the guy, and that’s that. It's largely my construct of operating with honesty and communication. The whole thing is super unfortunate and it sucks. It deals with an individual I love and an entity I love."

Vince McMahon will likely never be back in WWE. At this point, he has no leverage to cause a return like he saw after his first retirement stint. He cannot return with the same amount of power, and this is also comforting for some to know.

Bill Simmons is still working on his six-part Netflix docuseries about Vince McMahon. That series will likely blow the lid off a lot of McMahon's life, as it promises to pull no punches.