Vince McMahon was forced to resign from WWE a second time when Janel Grant filed a damning lawsuit that alleged him of heinous acts including sex trafficking, assault, and more. The locker room is starting to speak out on the matter, and now it is Becky Lynch's turn.

During an interview with Inside the Ropes prior to yesterday's WWE Elimination Chamber: Perth, Becky Lynch was questioned about the allegations against Vince McMahon.

Becky Lynch responded, "I’ve been fortunate in my career that I’ve always felt supported by the company. These allegations are horrible. It’s hard to reconcile, as a talent and as a woman, but my experience in WWE has only ever been amazing."

The Man went on to explain that, in the beginning of her time in WWE, the company limited talent. They pushed through that, and she has had a great ride in the company. Those words were spoken in a solemn tone, because Lynch realized that not everyone can say the same about their experience.

"Yes, in the beginning, there were some restrictions put on things. We couldn’t punch, we had to hair pull, there were weird things there. Being able to push us forward, push women forward, I’m very grateful for that and the opportunity to even have my family. This company…some of these things are hard to reconcile.”

Becky Lynch won the 2024 Women's Elimination Chamber match. Now, she will go onto WrestleMania 40, where she will take on Rhea Ripley for the WWE Women's World Title.

Randy Orton also addressed Vince McMahon, expressing that the allegations against him were heartbreaking. The Apex Predator further acknowledged that he owes his entire career to Mr. McMahon.

John Cena also spoke out about this situation, but he also stated that he still loves McMahon. They went through a lot over the years, and Cena was as frank as he could while speaking on the Howard Stern Show.

Kevin Owens has also reacted to the Vince McMahon allegations in recent memory. He condemned McMahon's actions as he spoke carefully on the subject.

As of this writing, WWE has handed down no directive to any talent saying that they are not allowed to speak about Vince McMahon's situation. Obviously, they are speaking out as this question comes up, and the number of Superstars who are speaking out on the matter is likely to grow as time goes on.