In September 2023, the merger between WWE and UFC was officially finalized, meaning that both entities now exist under the same umbrella -- TKO Group Holdings. Given this development, fans of both organizations have raised questions about a potential crossover. Last Monday, fans got a taste of just that.

On last week's episode of WWE RAW in Anaheim, California, ring announcer Samathan Irvin introduced UFC fighter Michael Chandler, who promptly received a microphone in his hand to speak.

The appearance was brief, but Chandler cut a spirited promo in which he demanded that fellow UFC fighter Conor McGregor get his "candy a** back to the Octagon" so they could settle their unfinished business.

McGregor last fought at UFC 264 in July 2021, where he sustained a broken leg in his bout against Dustin Poirier.
Seth Rollins' Critique

Seth Rollins, a 20-year veteran in the wrestling and promo game, provided his assessment of Chandler's promo during a recent interview with Submission Radio.

Though Chandler's speaking segment had its imperfections, Rollins praises him for injecting vibrancy and authenticity into it.

"You could tell he had the adrenaline coursing through his veins a little bit," Rollins said. "He could have slowed down a bit, have a little fun. He needs some work, but pretty good. I think for a first ride, it was real, it was from the heart.

He's cool man, he's a big fan of what we do. Ge understands the entertainment aspect of kind of the fight gam. So I dug it, man, and I hope he gets what he wants."