WWE 2K24 is not going to include CM Punk from the look of it. Of course, CM Punk appeared in AEW: Fight Forever, even after his firing. This is a very interesting issue, and Punk is going to look into things.

CM Punk certainly noticed that his name is not included in 2K's plan to roll out this new game. His name is absent from the roster, and DLC plans have not featured him, either. The Second City Savior is never short on words, and an investigation is apparently underway.

WWE 2K24 is preparing for its upcoming release, introducing several new features to fans. Notable enhancements include the incorporation of real WWE referees and highly lifelike character models. However, to the surprise of many, CM Punk's absence from the game, including any future DLC plans, has prompted him to launch an inquiry.

Acknowledging his absence from the game, CM Punk took to social media to address the situation. He admitted to being aware of his late return to WWE, which consequently led to his exclusion from the game's initial roster.

CM Punk brought up that 2K had revealed the full roster for the upcoming WWE video game. He expressed his disappointment at not being included, recognizing that his return to WWE occurred after the game's development. Despite this, he had hoped to see himself featured in the recently released DLC teaser. In response to fan demand for his inclusion, CM Punk stated that he would be conducting an investigation into the matter.

Punk also realizes that fans will go crazy because he's not in the game, but that is the situation we're in right now.

”And I know this because the fans are going crazy, they’re asking where I’m at and asking how come I’m not in the video game. So, I decided to make it my thing to try to get to the bottom of this, because the fans are demanding that I be put in this video game. Now I’m not a video game guy, so I don’t know how fast they can do this, but like I said, we’re gonna try to get to the bottom of this, and I’m gonna tag them here just to put some pressure on. Let’s put some feet to fire today, ladies and gentlemen.”

CM Punk didn't return to WWE until Survivor Series 2024, and that was a massive surprise. 2K had no time to get his character design all ready, let alone the entrance on Punk's level deserves in the game.

Hopefully, 2k will announce Punk as a DLC addition later on. Right now, it appears that fans will have to keep waiting, or they will have to make a CAW of Punk for one more year.

WWE 2K24 will offer three editions: Deluxe, Forty Years of WrestleMania, and Standard. These editions will roll out globally on March 8, 2024. Keep an eye out for updates on the game's soundtrack, roster, Superstar ratings, and other details.