Conor McGregor is a showman who made millions in the UFC while using a WWE formula to hype himself and bring controversy. With UFC and WWE under the same TKO umbrella, this makes Notorious' inclusion in an upcoming WWE angle even more likely.

Becky Lynch was recently asked about the chances of Notorious coming into WWE. She is a fellow Irish entertainer, and she won't say "no" to a possible appearance by McGregor, since anything is possible in WWE.

During a recent interview with Submission Radio, The Man was asked about the chances of Conor McGregor showing up on WWE television. After all, TKO arranged for Michael Chandler to appear on RAW to call out his longtime rival.

The 2024 Elimination Chamber match winner watched Chandler's promo on Raw and could see Conor McGregor following suit.

"I believe he's influenced by the WWE. I think it's very likely, I think it's very likely," Lynch said of Conor McGregor appearing in WWE, via Submission Radio.

Before Lynch could finish her thought on McGregor's possible WWE involvement, Kevin Owens interrupted and diverted the conversation, taking over the interview.

We will have to see if Conor ever finds his way to WWE. Countless Superstars have spoken about this hypothetical scenario. Jey Uso recently named Conor McGregor as the celeb he wants to see enter the WWE Universe.

The road to WrestleMania 40 is sure to include more surprises ahead. With WWE's affiliation with UFC and the never-ending need to generate as much publicity as possible for the next big show, stay tuned for our continued coverage of this interesting situation.