With Roman Reigns firmly shielded by The Bloodline, which now also includes Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Cody Rhodes seems to have found a shield of his own in the form of WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins.

Recognizing that Rhodes would once again be outnumbered in his pursuit of Reigns' Undisputed WWE Universal Championship, and in his recent challenge to The Rock, Rollins has graciously offered to act as back-up for Rhodes in both scenarios.

As Rollins continues to boast support for Rhodes, fans have begun speculating that WWE may be building toward a potential WrestleMania tag team match that would pit Rollins and Rhodes against The Rock and Roman Reigns.

While Rollins is already set to defending his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania 40, he is open to pulling double duty at the two-night premium live event for a potential crack at Reigns, The Rock, or whoever else may step in his path.

Here's what Rollins said on Submission Radio:

"I don't know how the cards are going to fall. I don't know which way the chips are going to go. I'm open to doing whatever is going to be the best right, whatever's going to be the biggest thing we can possibly do."

As of this writing, Seth Rollins is 275 days into his reign as WWE World Heavyweight champion. As the first man to hold this 'new' championship in its current lineage, it's important for him to set the tone of what the belt stands for.

"I really want to give this championship the showcase that it deserves, and if that means pulling double duty, if that means putting it on the line against The Rock or Roman or whoever, I don't care. I don't care what it is. I want to give this thing what it deserves. I want to give it prop it up as much as possible."

However, Rollins has another priority. He wants to make the biggest moments possible at WrestleMania. That could be in a World Heavyweight title defense, or it could involve Cody Rhodes, The Rock and Roman Reigns. 5 weeks out from WrestleMania, even he's unsure how things will play out.

"There's tons of different ways it could go and I'm stoked to see what the ride's going to look like."

Though unconfirmed by WWE at this point, a recent report has suggested that a tag team match between Rock/Reigns and Rollins/Rhodes has been discussed as a possible headliner for night one of WrestleMania 40.