The Alpha Academy member Chad Gable recently spoke about receiving valuable advice from WWE veteran star Randy Orton during the former's low points in the company.

Randy Orton has cemented his status as a seasoned veteran in WWE. Orton's decorated career has spanned over two decades and has continued to perform at the highest level. Throughout his tenure, he's performed in various eras, evolving his character and in-ring style over the years. Orton's longevity speaks volumes about his legacy and 'The Viper' has consistently delivered compelling performances and engaging storylines. His several championship reigns and iconic rivalries further solidify his status as a cornerstone of WWE.

The Alpha Academy was involved in a storyline with RK-Bro (Randy Orton & Matt Riddle) back in 2022. Back in the day, Riddle & Randy were WWE Raw Tag Team Champions, while Gable & Otis were aiming to claim the titles.

Speaking with TV Insider, Chad Gable was asked if he would look for advice, which star he would approach. He revealed that it would be none other than Randy Orton. The Alpha Academy member highlighted that given Orton's experience, he is the right man to get feedback from. He said:

"I would say, Randy Orton. I don’t try to bother people too much with questions, especially when you know the answer to questions you may ask. But there are a few things I’ve struggled with during my time here and Randy has been a guy I ask to get actual thoughts and feedback from. He has been through it all and knows pretty much anything. I’ve always reached out to him. He gives me the answers that resonate and are truthful."

With WrestleMania 40 approaching soon, Chad Gable is eyeing to capture the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Last year, Gable had brutal bouts with Gunther, who went on to become a record-breaking champion. However, his pursuit of the title didn't bring any success.

Now, Gable is trying to get another shot at the title. Last night on Raw, Gable spoke to WWE Raw General Manager Adam Pearce for another shot at the title. Gable clarified that his daughter had cried after last year's loss and he wants to exact revenge on 'The Ring General.'

We will have to wait and see if Chad Gable gets an opportunity to face Gunther at WrestleMania 40.