Pro wrestling legend Sting will step foot inside the squared circle for one last time at this Sunday's AEW Revolution pay-per-view and he has hyped the fans that he would wrestle in a way which the fans will remember for the times to come.

Since Sting's 2020 AEW debut, 'The Icon' has created several special moments for the fans but he has been involved in some spots that defy his age. It appeared that a neck injury would endanger his career in 2015 when he competed at Night of Champions against Seth Rollins. It was regarded as his final match before he joined AEW when it all changed. 'The Icon' overcame the hindrances and his illustrious career culminates on his own will. Sting will bring down the curtain on his decorated career with his final match at AEW Revolution 2024.

Ahead of his final match, Sting spoke to Sports Illustrated and urged the fans to capture his one last run inside the squared circle.

“I want people to walk away saying, ‘How was that even possible?’” said Sting. “I want people to be entertained. I want to elevate AEW.

“I never wanted wrestling to pass me by. That’s why I wrestled the way I did. This Sunday, I’m going to wrestle a way that will make people want to save the tape.”

Sting and Darby Allin recently captured the AEW World Tag Team titles after defeating Ricky Starks and Big Bill. This marks 'The Icon's first title run in the promotion and it seems that his title run is in jeopardy. The event will emanate from Greensboro Coliseum, the same venue where his 1988 Clash of the Champions bout against Ric Flair took place.