AEW star Rush has revealed that it's only a matter of time before he makes his return.

'El Toro Blanco,' is the leader of La Faccion Ingobernable which consists of Dralistico, Preston Vance, and Jose The Assistant. But, he has missed a good chunk of in-ring action due to an injury and has been on the shelf. However, he has some plans in place to expand the faction this year.

In December last year, Rush participated in the AEW Continental Classic tournament but competed with an injury. He was part of the Gold League where he tallied six points by defeating Mark Briscoe and Jay Lethal. However, he conceded defeats at the hands of Jay White, Jon Moxley, and Swerve Strickland.

Fellow AEW superstar and La Faccion Ingobernable member Dralistico recently revealed that he and Rush were in the process of getting their visas. His comments led to many believing that the visa issue was why he was not on AEW programming.

Taking to his Twitter/X account, Rush posted a video clip and wrote the following in the caption:

"I have my WORK visa with #AEW I am injury free and cleared to wrestle.

I am ready for everyone to see a REAL LUCHADOR, EL TORO BLANCO RUSH ⏳ #LFI"