The Rock shook up the road to WrestleMania in a huge way when he returned to WWE television to insert himself into the situation. What followed was a turbulent road where The Great One was forced to change his mind on the Mania match he wanted. Now we find ourselves in the situation today,

Roman Reigns and The Rock kicked things off for SmackDown this week on FOX. The Bloodline was in rare fashion, and Dwayne Johnson was already on fire, ready to rip into some candy asses on the blue brand.

Before The Rock even came out, Roman threatened to leave, because he didn't like how the fans reacted to him. They booed him out of the building instead of acknowledging him. Then Paul Heyman hyped The Rock's intro, after a commercial break.

The Rock came out to end the commercial break, and he had a lot to say. He started out by asking if the fans were sure that they wanted to boo him. Then The Rock dragged the crowd, because Phoenix is the #1 location for cocaine and meth use. This was a brutal promo, where he said that the fans finally have something worth shooting into their veins.

"Rocky" chants came after he said, "finally The Rock is back in Arizona." Then he said that pro wrestling is cool again. He followed that by saying that Cody Rhodes is not cool.

The Rock addressed Cody's challenge to go one-on-one against The Great One. He then gave his answer to Cody's match, "no." Everyone, including every woman in the arena wants to go one-on-one against The Rock. This received a response, but he told the "Crack Head Karens" and "Meth Head Marys" that they can't handle his 22 inches, of course, he was talking about his biceps.

Dwayne Johnson dragged Cody a bit for challenging him with such a big match coming up. Then he laid down a counter-offer. Night One of WrestleMania 40 will be The Rock and Roman Reigns vs Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins.

If the babyfaces win, then The Bloodline will not be at ringside for the Universal Title match on night two. If the heels win, then it will be Bloodline rules for their Universal Title match.

The Rock said that they will be in Dallas next week for SmackDown so they can get their response first-hand.

Before the segment ended, Roman Reigns told The Rock that he needed one thing: "Acknowledge me." The Rock took a beat, removed his glasses, and he did just that, "Roman Reigns, my family, I acknowledge you as my Tribal Chief." That drew quite a response from the crowd as they locked hands and hugged. This was followed by massive "You Sold Out" chants from fans.