A comment made on this week's episode of AEW Collision has caught the attention of fans with many believing it was a nod to Mercedes Mone.

The March 2, episode of Collision served as the go-home show before tonight's AEW Revolution 2024 pay-per-view. That show will take place at the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina. The show will mark the retirement of Sting, whose AEW World Tag Team Title match with Darby Allin against The Young Bucks will be the last bout in the Icon's legendary career.

During this week's Collision, Serena Deeb had a promo in which she addressed her impressive record in AEW. The veteran dubbed herself "The Professor of Professional Wrestling" and "The Woman of 1000 Holds," the latter being a nod to AEW's Dean Malenko. With that said, it was the final line of her promo that caught the attention of fans as she made a challenge.

"Test yourself against the most elite wrestler, because I'll be here each and every week showing the world that nobody can do what I do in the ring and why I am 'The Final Boss."

This line about being the 'final boss' has led many to speculate that Deeb will soon share the ring with Mercedes Mone. The ex-Superstar is expected to debut on the 'Big Business' episode of AEW Dynamite that'll take place on March 13.

In promotional material, the term 'Bo$$ton' can be found, with fans seeing this as further proof that Mone, known affectionately as 'The Boss' will be debuting. Mone is reportedly already under contract with AEW and has been for some time.