Kevin Kelly is recognized for his involvement with various wrestling promotions such as WWE, ROH, and NJPW. He recently sparked controversy through a series of posts following his replacement on AEW commentary. Needless to say, he's not happy about how things went down, and he's blaming someone very particular for this.

Kelly expressed frustration at being sidelined once more. He did so on Twitter/X, where he sent out some rather unhinged posts.

In his Twitter outburst, Kelly voiced feeling undervalued by AEW, linking his absence from Collision commentary to what he perceived as defamatory remarks made by Ian Riccaboni.

This all started when one fan tweeted out to say to Kevin, "I have always appreciated the lengths you go to to give a history and background of a match. Why are these two fighting? I feel sometimes that is lost by some of your brethren. You literally got me into NJ because you took the time to setup matches for someone who was new." Kevin then said that he loves to do this for AEW, but he then had a follow-up post that raised eyebrows.

Kevin stated, “But the idea of what I bring to the table is lost there because Ian libeled me. So I sit on the bench, valued by my peers, waiting to get my number called.”

Additionally, Kelly asserted his abilities as a commentator, urging fans to seek confirmation from industry insiders: “I keep asking why but get pushed aside. It’s ok because there is no one better than me. Ask the ones that know and they’ll tell you.”

"Someone's gonna be tweet deleting later," one fan wrote.

Kevin responded promptly: "Why delete the truth? And who are you?" Undeterred, the fan fired back: "People delete tweets stirring up drama at their workplace when it's not worth it!"

But Kevin stood his ground: "It's worth it. I'm pushing for action and conversation regarding what happened."

Then, another user chimed in with a more pointed critique: "Kevin, a lot of things about how you handled this are baffling, but the most annoying is that you haven't said which of Ian's comments are libel. Can you at least clarify that? Because the ones I saw all pertain to statements you've made publicly, all which can be verified."

Kevin took a moment to respond: "When you go out of your way to intentionally mischaracterize my raising awareness of the global horrors of child trafficking to a fringe conspiracy theory that everyone knows is bullsh*t in order to hurt my career and standing in the industry, that at the very least is libelous."

We will have to see what happens in this situation. We did not have Kevin Kelly going on a rant on the morning of AEW Revolution on our bingo card, but then again, you never know what can happen in the pro wrestling world.