Sting had one of the greatest farewells in the history of wrestling at AEW Revolution 2024. After his retirement match, there are lot of questions about his future with the company and according to The Icon himself, he'll make a decision after having a talk with Tony Khan about it.

The wrestling veteran alongside his partner Darby Allin appeared on the post-Revolution media scrum after the brutal retirement match. During the interview he was asked about his future with the company.

The former world champion mentioned that he doesn't want to be a manager or an agent. So he's going to have to talk to the AEW President to see what else can he offer to the promotion:

"Tony has mentioned me staying on board in some form or fashion, we haven't really worked anything out there yet, but I'm sure we'll have some kind of conversation. I am saying 'maybe.' We'll see what happens. I have no interest in you know, being a manager or an agent. I don't want to do any of that kind of stuff. So I don't, I'm not sure what I can offer."

After Sting's comments, Tony Khan took the lead and claimed that Sting is the greatest legend that has ever performed in AEW. He noted that the door is always open for his return and they'd love to have the legend around in some capacity:

"Well, you are one of the greatest legends, certainly the greatest legend ever in AEW and I think one of the greatest wrestlers, if not the greatest wrestler of all time. Nobody's ever had a career that has spanned more than yours.

And what you've done for us here, we're all in your debt. So please, not only is the door always welcome and open for you, but I hope you will be back. Like I've said, we'll figure it out. We want you here."

Sting then reiterated that they will have a chat about his future with the company after tonight. It's very likely that we will see Sting on AEW programming again in the future.

You can check out the full AEW Revolution 2024 media scrum below: