Darby Allin will begin his most dangerous stunt to date later this month when the AEW star attempts to reach the summit of the imposing Mt. Everest.

Last May, Allin shared his intentions to climb Mt. Everest, in the latest escalation of his out-of-the-ring death-defying stunts. The following month, he declared that not only would he scale the mountain, but he would proudly place a flag bearing the logo of AEW on the summit.

At AEW Revolution 2024, Allin and Sting retained the AEW World Tag Team Championships in the main event of the show. Allin, as expected, held nothing back in the match and displayed the caution-to-the-wind attitude that has made him a hit with fans. One particular dangerous spot saw Allin sent off a ladder through panes of glass.

On the AEW Revolution 2024 media scrum, Allin felt it was important to let fans know he's still alive after the spot.

“I wanted to come here to let people know I was still alive. I was in the middle of getting stitched up, but I wanted to show everybody that the doctors are on top of it, I’m still breathing. I feel fine, and as long as Flair, Steamboat, Sting, the Bucks, everybody else feels fine, then we’re beautiful."

Allin then discussed his plans to climb Everest and said he will start for the summit within a matter of weeks.

"I talked to the doctors. They gave me a doctor’s note to climb Mount Everest. I leave on March 27."