Tony Khan has made clear that Ricky Starks is still "All Elite."

Starks has not been seen on television since losing the AEW World Tag Team Titles to Sting and Darby Allin.This weekend rumors surfaced that Starks contract with AEW was set to expire, and that he could be headed to WWE soon.

During the post AEW Revolution press conference, Tony Khan confirmed that the wrestling star was not a free agent just yet. Khan said he was completely unaware of the reports but did note that Starks was absolutely still with the company:

"No, Ricky's definitely still under contract in AEW so I haven't seen that but obviously we were doing Revolution today so it came out very good.

"Ricky was a big part of Sting's run. He was Sting's first match in AEW teaming with Brian Cage against Darby and Sting at Revolution three years ago and then to come back here three years later, of course Ricky and Big Bill, I'm very grateful."

Khan said Starks and Big Bill were great tag team champions and mentioned how thankful he was for what Starks has done for Sting.

"I'm very excited about having him here. He's definitely a part of AEW."

While TK confirmed that Starks has not left AEW yet, there is no shortage of speculations about his future when the former champion's contract finally comes up.

There is a very good possibility that Ricky Starks can make the leap to WWE considering he is close friends with Cody Rhodes and it was actually "The American Nightmare" who recruited Ricky to AEW after his time with the NWA.