Rhea Ripley has never been afraid to go toe-to-toe with male Superstars in WWE, and now she wants her shot with the Best in the World.

During an interview with the BWGS Podcast, Ripley spoke about growing up watching WWE and being enamored by the likes of Triple H, The Miz, and CM Punk. When asked about which of the three she'd like to face, Ripley set her sights on the Best in the World.

”I would like to face Punk... with the way that he did his promos and the way that he just did everything. It was always entertaining and I feel like if I were to step into a storyline... it would definitely help skyrocket Rhea Ripley to the next level sort of thing.”

Ripley hasn't been shy when it comes to taking on male Superstars during her tenure with WWE. Before his inclusion in the Judgment Day, Dominik Mysterio often fell victim to attacks by Ripley in 2022. Superstars who have fallen victim to 'Mami' include AJ Styles, Matt Riddle, Akira Tozawa, Rey Mysterio, Kevin Owens, and Luke Gallows, as seen in the video below.

Ripley won't face a man at WrestleMania, but rather 'The Man' Becky Lynch. The Irish Superstar won the Women's Elimination Chamber match last month to earn a Women's World Championship match at WrestleMania 40. This will be the sixth title match for Lynch at WrestleMania, and the fourth for Ripley.