AEW has lost a few people in recent memory, and others are reportedly on their way to the company. Now, we know that Jim Ross is not leaving the Land of All Elite.

Jim Ross is not leaving AEW. He signed a brand-new deal with the company. This was not a renewal, but a full new contract, and he seems very pleased with things.

During the latest episode of Grilling JR, Ross revealed that he has inked a new deal with AEW, as his previous contract was due to expire on February 14. He also commented on how smooth the whole process was.

“We wrote a new deal. We wrote a completely new deal. No extension. New contract. It was probably the quickest and easiest negotiation I have ever done in my career of 50 years. That’s all because of Tony Khan’s commitment to me as a broadcaster. He’s always been a fan of my work, which helps your cause when your boss is a fan of your work. We got a new deal.”

AEW may lose some people in the coming months, as Matt Hardy's contract is up. We will have to see how everything pans out, but the landscape of Tony Khan's company will not be losing JR.

Jim Ross is a WWE Hall of Famer who gave decades of his life to the pro wrestling business. He's held positions all over the business as well, and now he will continue with AEW as an announcer for a long time to come.

Although Ross is not used as much as he once was with AEW, he seems to be content with what he is given. We know that JR isn't ready to hang up his hat just yet, and this new deal with AEW will make sure of that.