Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Bull Nakano To Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2024

This year's edition of the WWE Hall of Fame is a special year. Triple H will pick his first class of inductees, and now we know the second name on his list.

Paul Heyman was announced this week as the first entrant in the 2024 Class of the WWE Hall of Fame. This was a huge addition to the Philly festivities. Now, Bull Nakano's name is joining this year's list of inductees.

ESPN broke the story today that Bull Nakano will be joining Paul Heyman as an inductee in the 2024 WWE Hall of Fame.

The 56-year-old Japanese pro wrestling legend spoke about this big honor. She has raked up a lot of championships throughout her career, but she was always missing a Hall of Fame induction.

"During my active years, I was able to get championship belts in Japan, America and Mexico. But just one thing was missing -- I didn't get inducted into the Hall of Fame. I wanted this. Finally, in 2024 in WrestleMania week, I am able to get this."

Nakano entered Japan's women's wrestling circuit, known as "joshi," in the early 1980s. At that time, women's wrestling experienced significant popularity in Japan, often attracting larger crowds and higher TV ratings than men's wrestling.

As a formidable heel with face paint, Nakano emerged as a prominent figure in All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling, becoming one of its top attractions. She claimed victories in the AJW championship and WWWA title matches, engaging in historic encounters alongside and against renowned names like Dump Matsumoto, Kyoko Inoue, Akira Hokuto, and Aja Kong.

In the 1990s, Nakano ventured beyond Japan, taking her talents to Mexico where she secured the CMLL World women's championship in 1992. Among U.S. audiences, Nakano gained recognition for her feud with Alundra Blayze in WWE. She also beat Blayze for the WWF women's title at the Tokyo Dome in 1994, an event that was seen by over 42,000 fans in attendance. While it was uncommon for a WWE title to be defended in Japan, Nakano won it there, and she defended it once before relinquishing it back to Blayze in 1995.

The 2024 WWE Hall of Fame is an upcoming professional wrestling event created by WWE, marking the induction of the 25th class into the WWE Hall of Fame. The ceremony is scheduled for April 5, 2024, at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, occurring the evening prior to WrestleMania 40.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Guess she deserves it, but I think William Regal Micky James should also be
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy