Legendary luchador Damian 666 has sadly suffered a heart attack, but thankfully is being treated at the hospital in the Tijuana area. His son, Beastia 666 took to social media to provide everyone with an update on the status following the health scare.

"Good afternoon everyone, I want to inform family, friends and fans that my father, Damian 666 had a heart attack and it was necessary to undergo a “Hemodynamia” operation. At this moment he is stable and recovered. Tomorrow me and my sibilings will get the report and see how it progresses. We have a lot of faith that everything will be well with the favor of God to release as soon as possible."

Sam Adonis, who works regularly in Mexico, also asked fans for prayers for Damian 666. Adonis also spoke to the positivity of sharing a locker room with the legend.

"Keep Damien 666 in your prayers right now while he’s in the hospital after surviving a heart attack.

"Anyone who’s shared a locker room with him knows that he’s a joy to be around and deserves all the well wishes he can get!"

American fans may be most familiar with Damian 666's work back in the heyday of WCW as he was an original member of the first LWO alongside Eddie Guerrero. He also worked in ECW as well. Beastia 666 has worked several matches under the MLW banner in recent years.