AEW brought in Will Ospreay as a big signing, but he had to wait out his NJPW contract. Now that he is a member of the Don Callis Family on AEW television, he is ready for what is next. That being said, it will take some bumps along the way.

Will Ospreay addressed fans after his first tour with AEW. He is incredibly motivated to keep going, but he is still nursing some issues with his health. After all, his style has never been what anyone would consider easy on his body.
Ospreay Addresses Health Status After First AEW Tour

In a post on Twitter/X, Will Ospreay expressed gratitude as he wrapped up his inaugural tour with AEW. He conveyed appreciation for the warm reception he received and extended thanks to everyone behind the scenes for welcoming him into their environment.

Despite feeling physically worn out, he emphasized his unwavering dedication. Now, he looks forward to returning home to his family and relishing the rewards of his hard work, reaffirming his belief in AEW.

"And thus my first tour under the @AEW banner has come to an end. Thank you so much for such an overwhelming response. To everyone backstage thank you so much for allowing into the home you’ve built, I will cherish this place & treat it as my own. I’m banged up bad but my foot is still on the gas pedal. But now I’m gonna get on this flight home to my beautiful Mrs & step son and enjoy the fruits of my labour. I believe in AEW."

Will Ospreay is now a full-time talent for AEW. Tony Khan will likely use him for some big matches in the pipeline, and he already has one huge one in store. Bryan Danielson and Will Ospreay's face-to-face on AEW Dynamite this week was certainly a sign of things to come.

Ospreay entered AEW as one of the best pro wrestlers on the globe. Now he will get a chance to prove himself in front of a fan base that might be full of people who haven't seen everything he has in store for them yet.