The winds of change may be coming for TNA Wrestling and could be courtesy of Alex Hammerstone.

TNA Sacrifice took place Friday evening and one of the featured fights was a rematch between Hammerstone and former TNA World Champion Josh Alexander. The Walking Weapon walked out with the first victory at TNA Hard To Kill in January but this time it was Hammerstone who came out victorious, but not without nefarious actions.

During the match, the official was down in the corner as Alexander had Hammerstone in a standing switch, and Hammerstone decided to rip a page out of Ric Flair's book by low-blowing Josh and then hitting him with his Nightmare Pendulum for the 1-2-3 victory.

As a means to rub salt to the wound, Hammerstone stole Alexander's signature wrestling headgear as a "souvenir," but Alex was far from being in a jovial mood in a post-match promo.

“You were looking past me like I was insignificant. Well who’s insignificant now, Josh? You talk about how you wanna be World Champion again using me as a stepping stone? Look at me! I’m what world champions are made out of.”

Hammerstone then went to go over Alexander's extensive list of injuries he's sustained recently in his career and decided to give him a new moniker.

"You are not the Walking Weapon, you are a walking liability. The future has started, Josh and it’s leaving you behind. You’ll be lucky if you step into the ring with me again and the only thing I take from you is head gear."

Being a former MLW World Champion, one can only imagine that Hammerstone has the TNA World Title in his sights. He may have to go through Moose, who retained his gold against Eric Young in the main event of Sacrfice.