The Hall Of Fame reveals came as a surprise to both Barry Windham and Mike Rotunda, but both couldn't be happier about doing so together.

It was revealed on Friday that the U.S. Express would be the third Hall Of Fame induction announcement for 2024.

Speaking with Peter Rosenberg on "Cheap Heat," Mike Rotunda comments how he didn't see it coming.

“It was kind of out of the blue. I wasn’t expecting it. It means a lot. You’re getting rewarded for a lifetime of work. So a nice honor to have and have the respect of the officials that elect to put you in there and all the guys that I worked with to make me look good."

Going in with Rotunda will be Windham's second induction into the Hall as he went in as a member of the Four Horsemen originally. Despite that, Windham notes how much this particular induction means to him.

“It was a really big surprise and this one is special because I get to go in with my best friend and that makes it all that much bigger.”

Rotunda then went on to detail how he and Windham came to meet and talked about wrestling Jesse Ventura for only a minute and a half. Then him and Barry ended up bonding in Toronto.

They didn’t see one another for about a year-and-a-half, but then Dusty Rhodes called and got Rotunda down in Florida. Dusty ultimately put them together as a tag team. Rotunda would note that he and Windham would go thirty minutes while Dusty would work a main event that was seven minutes.

As of now, Windham and Rotunda join Bull Nakano and Paul Heyman as the current class for 2024.