AEW has faced criticism from all over the pro wrestling world for a variety of things from their booking to the wrestlers Tony Khan signs to a contract. The fact that injuries seem to be prevalent is also a topic of conversation.

Al Snow is a veteran in the pro wrestling business, and he has a lot to say. He recently expressed the idea that, unless things change, someone will die in an AEW ring.

Former WWE star and OVW owner, Al Snow, appeared on Vince Russo's Youtube channel to share his concerns about the current AEW product, which he perceives as unsafe.

Snow explained to Russo why he believes that a wrestler may eventually suffer a fatal injury inside an AEW ring. Regarding the potential criticism of his views, Snow stated, "You’re going to have those that are going to defend it, and they’re going to get upset and take the... that I’ve got an axe to grind, and that I’m bitter, and I’m not,” emphasizing that he is satisfied with everything.

Snow highlighted his past efforts in advocating for standards of training and safety in wrestling, particularly during his tenure at OVW. He expressed his belief that the escalation of risks in AEW matches may lead to a tragic accident.

"We now have escalated to where we watched Will Ospreay go up into a vertical suplex with the guy standing on the second rope and drop straight on his head. We watched Orange Cassidy get dropped bodily on the top rope and could almost be cut in half. OK? How much exponentially has the scale went up, that we’re going to watch someone die? Meaning… legitimately, they’re going to die right in front of your eyes in a match."

AEW just suspended Sammy Guevara for injuring Jeff Hardy. There is also an idea that he ignored concussion protocol in the process. This suspension also sparked a lot of conversation within the pro wrestling fan base.

Tony Khan allows his talent to do a lot of things in their matches that a company like OVW or WWE wouldn't touch. The use of real glass at AEW Revolution sent shockwaves throughout the pro wrestling world, because that dangerous Darby Allin stunt could have gone much worse.