MLW is still making moves, and booking stories after their $20 million antitrust lawsuit settlement came in from WWE. Now, Salina de la Renta is signing her own talent.

Salina de la Renta of Major League Wrestling recently announced the "signing" of Bad Dude Tito, adding to her growing influence within the organization. In a social media clip, she presented a contract bearing the name Promociones Dorado, suggesting Tito's affiliation. She also took a jab at Mistico for good measure.

Salina de la Renta's recent actions are causing a stir. Major League Wrestling shared a video clip on social media where she announced the "signing" of Bad Dude Tito. In the video, Salina presented a contract bearing the name Promociones Dorado, suggesting that she has brought Tito into the group.

While addressing Mistico, Salina conveyed her feelings through a veiled gesture, offering flowers with a smirk as a token of her disdain. She expressed her dissatisfaction with Mistico's success and warned Cesar, suggesting that their reign with the MLW Middleweight Championship won't last long. With determination evident in her words, Salina unveiled her surprise, revealing the signing of Bad Dude Tito, leaving a challenge that has yet to be accepted.

"Mistico, I have a present for you. It’s flowers.[Laughs] I hope that you take these as a token of my hatred and despise. Congrats. You brought Cesar what he wanted. You guys have the MLW Middleweight Championship. But if I were you, and now I’m talking to you, Cesar, I would not celebrate so much because that won’t last long. Because while you were over there in Boyle Heights parting, I was grinding as always because this is my life. This is what I do 24/7. Oh, so I have a surprise for you too. [Pulls out a contract] What is this? It looks like I just signed Bad Dude Tito. [Laughs] So what are you going to do about that?"

WWE and MLW reached a resolution in the antitrust lawsuit that had persisted since 2022. The legal dispute, involving allegations of antitrust practices and talent poaching, concluded with a $20 million settlement.

A 10-K filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission confirmed the finalization of the settlement agreement on December 22, 2023. The filing outlined the lawsuit's origins, noting MLW's initial complaint on January 11, 2022, which accused WWE of meddling with MLW's contractual relationships with certain media platforms. Allegations included anticompetitive behavior, violating the Sherman Antitrust Act and California law.

On December 22, 2023, the parties informed the court of a $20.0 million settlement agreement and agreed to voluntarily dismiss the case with prejudice, leading to its official dismissal on December 26, 2023. Although the lawsuit faced dismissal in February 2023, MLW refiled with amendments, leading to a judge's denial of a motion to dismiss in June.

That $20 million settlement number was revealed as part of TKO's earnings report. Now, MLW has a lot more money to spend.