Fans of AEW will be very satisfied with what transpires on tonight's 'Big Business' edition of Dynamite, Tony Khan has promised.

AEW Big Business will be the first show of its name and has garnered a ton of buzz. Much of that buzz surrounds Mercedes Mone, who is expected to make her official AEW debut during tonight's show. Mone, who has been on AEW's pay-roll for some time, has hardly been subtle when it comes to her involvement in the show.

While many see Mone's debut as a done deal, AEW President Tony Khan has unsurprisingly not commented on the reports of her much-anticipated arrival. Speaking with Scott Fishman of TV Insider, Khan didn't reference the Mone rumors by name but guaranteed a satisfying show.

“I promise I will not disappoint the fans tonight. There has been an influx of huge names, and tonight is the biggest show yet.”

Khan also spoke about his roster, which he believes to be the best in wrestling, and is confident tonight's show will showcase something very special.

"I think that constant innovation and the perpetual strides toward always wanting to get better are a big part of the spirit of AEW. I think tonight’s Big Business show on TBS will showcase that innovation."