The 2024 NXT Stand & Deliver event is scheduled to go down on Saturday, April 6, 2024, at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This marks the fourth annual Stand & Deliver event, and Shawn Michaels' crew is putting a lot of work into the show. That show will likely see Roxanne Perez in a heel role.

Roxanne Perez turned heel last week in a surprising attack on Lyra Valkyria. On this week's episode, she got to explain her actions.

During this week's NXT, they kicked off the show with a match that will determine the challengers for Bron Breakker and Baron Corbin's NXT Tag Team Titles. After the LWO won that match, Roxanne Perez had a chance to cut a promo.

On last week's WWE NXT, Roxanne Perez turned heel during the Roadblock special. This week, she got to explain herself.

She addressed collapsing in the ring at Roadblock 2023 after beating Meiko Satomura. She said she collapsed after carrying the women's division on her shoulders for four months. Roxanne Perez was rewarded by having her title taken from her, "and no one cared."

Perez said that she's waited a year, while busting her ass the whole time, but she was never awarded a title match. Instead, Tiffany Stratton or Becky Lynch got the spotlight. Then she really turned her focus on The Man.

Roxanne said that she was face-to-face with Becky Lynch in the middle of an NXT ring and, "you guys acted like I didn't even exist." She then continued to blame the fans for going home crying that night, because of how everyone made her feel.

"Screw you guys for booing me and making me feel like I was worthless," she continued, before saying she doesn't care what fans think. Perez went on to say she's the most decorated woman in NXT history, "I have won everything."

That is when she turned her focus to Lyra Valkyria, because she never got a title shot with Lyra. When Roxanne went after the WWE Tag Team Titles at Roadblock, that is when she decided to do something about it.

During the Roadblock edition of NXT, NXT Women's Champion Lyra Valkyria was attacked by Roxanne Perez, who has turned heel. Perez injured Valkyria's arm after Valkyria and Tatum Paxley failed to win the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships from The Kabuki Warriors. Following the attack, Valkyria was taken from the arena in an ambulance.

WWE NXT commentator Vic Joseph speculated that Valkyria may have a broken arm, as Valkyria believed her arm was dislocated. Valkyria expressed concern about her arm to medical staff inside the ring.

This incident suggests a potential match between Perez and Valkyria at NXT Stand & Deliver on April 6, just before WrestleMania 40 begins. While the match has not been officially announced, it could be in the coming weeks leading up to the event.