Will Ospreay is All Elite, and he's set to have some epic matches for Tony Khan's company. WWE was in the game to bring Ospreay in, but that didn't happen. In the end, AEW snagged him, and Triple H missed out.

There is now apparently a feeling within WWE that Triple H kind of dropped the ball with Will Ospreay. Dave Meltzer stated that it is believed that Triple H undervalued what Ospreay could bring to the table.

Will Ospreay made headlines last year at AEW Full Gear, officially joining the AEW roster and shifting gears to a full-time role. Despite potential interest from WWE, Ospreay opted for AEW, a decision that garnered attention from WWE personnel who felt Triple H may have underestimated Ospreay's worth.

During AEW Full Gear, Ospreay declared his intention to join AEW full-time after fulfilling his commitments with NJPW. This move solidified his status as one of wrestling's top free agents, culminating in his decision to sign with AEW after weighing options from various companies.

Ospreay's contributions extend beyond his in-ring performances, as evidenced by his display of personality on AEW television, notably during the recent AEW Dynamite: Big Business episode.

Dave Meltzer spoke about this on Wrestling Observer Radio, where he shed light on WWE's perspective, indicating that Ospreay's promo abilities were overlooked by Triple H during negotiations.

"He's had two matches on this run and he's getting this kind of a reaction, so yeah. I think that they, I mean I know people in WWE when this was going down and it was becoming very clear that he was going to AEW instead of WWE. They offered a lot less money, and I know people there who were saying that [Triple H] didn't realize, he just thought it was one of these great workers, but this guy [Ospreay] has more, as far as complete package, there are very few people when it comes to complete total package."

Will Ospreay joined the Don Callis Family, and that was quite a way to book him in the Land of All Elite. Tony Khan will likely have years to book Ospreay from this point on, so he is only getting started.

Only time will tell if Will Ospreay will ever end up in WWE. At 30 years old, he still has plenty of time to make a decision about his career down the line.