John Cena has taken on some daring roles in Hollywood so far, stretching his comfort level to flex his acting muscles. The 96th annual Academy Awards certainly included a side of Cena that some fans never expected to see.

Cena did a streaking skit at the Oscar Awards this year alongside Jimmy Kimmel. Cena was the only nude one, and The Rock had a very good view of the whole spectacle. He also made it clear why he didn't want to make Cena's night any worse. The Rock is also loving his role as a heel on WWE television, and he couldn't wait to open up about that, either.

The Rock crossed paths with his fellow WWE Superstar, John Cena, backstage at the 96th Oscars ceremony held at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. However, Cena appeared in an unusual attire, donning a toga instead of his typical formal wear, which he changed into after his nude stunt.

Cena's unique appearance garnered significant attention from fans, with his act receiving widespread applause. While reflecting on his interaction with Cena the day before, The Rock shared his perspective during an appearance on Monday night’s edition of Jimmy Kimmel Live.

During the interview, Kimmel humorously suggested that The Rock missed an opportunity to confront Cena, to which The Rock responded with laughter, implying that a half-naked Cena wasn't a suitable target for him. When asked if he would consider confronting Cena if he were "fully naked," The Rock humorously replied that he would need Cena to be completely unclothed before considering such an action, clarifying that it was a playful remark.

“Right, a half-naked John Cena isn’t the guy who I want to attack [laughs]," The Rock said.

When Kimmel asked him if he would attack Cena if he was “fully naked?" To this, The Rock replied, “I need him fully naked before I attack him. That was his joke, by the way.”

The Rock and John Cena shook hands backstage at the Oscars, but Kimmel still joked that he felt a WrestleMania moment coming on. No steel chairs were busted out in that meeting, but you never know what else The Rock is capable of during this heel run.

The Rock also had a chance to speak about his heel role in the road to WrestleMania. Kimmel played a clip of Dwayne Johnson in Phoenix berating the "Crackhead Karens," and that line received a great response from the crowd.

He also explained how great it is to come back and really cut loose during this run of his career.

"It is the best to go back to WWE in this Rock 10.0 version, where I can become a heel and say the things that people wanna say."

The Rock is back in WWE on the road to WrestleMania 40. He will team up with Roman Reigns during the first night of WrestleMania to take on Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins.